Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Too....many...gay jokes....gahhhh

But aside from that, I see where this is coming from, good job, just...lay off the gay...please.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

hah nice

loved the MGS references XD nice animation, and funny jokes :p 4/5 my friend

MGS FTW! :3

Resident Evil 2.9 Resident Evil 2.9

haha

funny stuff man, nice job

also, It just occured to me that I first watched this way back in year 5! (middle school), and I'm 15 now lol, how time flies eh.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

fantastic lads!

Nice one guys!
A very addictive game, and a nice voice-over at the beginning!
Also it made me laugh because my name happens to be James XD

Lol I got made into a zebra by the SFB.....
I couldnt be happier :)

gunshot soundboard 1.1 gunshot soundboard 1.1

pathetic

seriously, you can do so much better, try putting some actual effort into your soundboard. remember that word "effort"?
all you did was download a bunch of weapons sounds from the internet, added a bunch of buttons, made a shitty gradient background and wrote all the (totally incorrect names i may add) names in a childish scrawl.
i can do that in approximately 10 minutes, but better.

RE Report RE Report

Fucking awesome mate

im a serious die hard total RE nut, and this game has pleased me, there arnt enough RE movies/games in the portal these days, but this one is brilliant.

however i do have a few concerns like the guy below me:

1. He is right, the licker was not the result of injecting T-virus directly into living tissue, that was thrown on the table by the first RE movie (which butchered the RE storyline i add) it was a mutation caused by the G-virus.

2. The "giant Spider" is not called King Tiger Spider, its real name is the Black Tiger.

some of the questions are a little off to answer, but (seriously) seeing as i have a department in my brain devoted entriely to RE, you can email me if you like to get the correct answers/questions, as most sites dont have a clue what they are talking about.

Overall an exellent game to play and i hope some non RE fans now know a little more about the games :)

Murdurous Fixation Murdurous Fixation

Amazing stuff

I love it, it's some serious metal :D

Loving all of it :D

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Seriously...

I almost jizzed myself dude, be careful with that awesomeness you possess :)

[AD] Hybrid (Doom/Duke Nukem) [AD] Hybrid (Doom/Duke Nukem)

You sir, are a god

Words cannot describe how much ass this kicks, rips up, and throws into the airlock, cangratulations sir.