James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

fantastic lads!

Nice one guys!
A very addictive game, and a nice voice-over at the beginning!
Also it made me laugh because my name happens to be James XD

Lol I got made into a zebra by the SFB.....
I couldnt be happier :)

gunshot soundboard 1.1 gunshot soundboard 1.1

pathetic

seriously, you can do so much better, try putting some actual effort into your soundboard. remember that word "effort"?
all you did was download a bunch of weapons sounds from the internet, added a bunch of buttons, made a shitty gradient background and wrote all the (totally incorrect names i may add) names in a childish scrawl.
i can do that in approximately 10 minutes, but better.

RE Report RE Report

Fucking awesome mate

im a serious die hard total RE nut, and this game has pleased me, there arnt enough RE movies/games in the portal these days, but this one is brilliant.

however i do have a few concerns like the guy below me:

1. He is right, the licker was not the result of injecting T-virus directly into living tissue, that was thrown on the table by the first RE movie (which butchered the RE storyline i add) it was a mutation caused by the G-virus.

2. The "giant Spider" is not called King Tiger Spider, its real name is the Black Tiger.

some of the questions are a little off to answer, but (seriously) seeing as i have a department in my brain devoted entriely to RE, you can email me if you like to get the correct answers/questions, as most sites dont have a clue what they are talking about.

Overall an exellent game to play and i hope some non RE fans now know a little more about the games :)

Freedom! -BETA- Freedom! -BETA-

fantastic

briliant work diego, glad to see you finally released the beta version, the one played was cool as well. keep it up and i hope to see a ful version soon :D

Bleiz responds:

:D Thanks Zplinteh, ill release the original as soon as im done with it.

Create-a-Mole Create-a-Mole

good good

nice one mate, i knew you could pull it off! plenty of things to use, but the only downside is that there is no music or backgrounds :/ prehaps make an updated version with them in and maybe some newer things :) well done i like it

CC Scene Creator V3.0 CC Scene Creator V3.0

quite good but

just get this off my chest....I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

sorry, anyway this was good but please stop just adding things to your previous submissions,it just gets boring, make a whole new game with a new character, and things to use.then ill vote higher.

incative-account responds:

poo

Make A Shooter Make A Shooter

good but..

you didnt give the script on how to make the crosshair "enterframe" yours does it, thats how when it shoots a sound is heard :) put that in and ill vote higher.

XORCISM XORCISM

erm

ok i admit that was really good for ur first game (is it?) but u really need to no how to put sound in to it, for example, a shotgun blast, and their heads explodin would be nice and some recoil for the gun when it fires would also be pretty good! i kinda liked it so u hav my word i vote 4 :)

Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt

W00T!

holy hell man this game ROX!!! keep up the good work, please make another one worms2-surface? where the whole citys infested with zombie worms again and demon maggots! and prehaps with more weapons next time, there was only one small glitch in it, when ur about half-way through and u shoot a bat, it does but it just hangs there LOL

ATHF-Shake Dress Up ATHF-Shake Dress Up

hmm...

it was ok, but do something bout that preloader will ya?!? same old, same old ive seen it 3 times now lol its cool abut to repetitive a preloader!